Do you fear having "little accidents" throughout the day? Have you started to avoid activities you love, to avoid the potential stress? These are telltale signs you are living with and accommodating pelvic floor dysfunction:
Bladder leakage: You don't have to live with it
- Do avoid exercises like jumps and squats?
- Does a good hard laugh, cough, or sneeze make you tinkle?
- Are you purposely dehydrating, or going to the bathroom often, to try to control leaks?
- Are you using menstrual pads daily, even when not menstruating, to try to catch leaks?
Did you know 66% of women have bladder leakage? You’re not alone in this struggle, and Kegelbell is here to help.
Banish the idea bladder leakage is a 'little old lady' problem! 3 out of 4 women have weakened pelvic muscles and for most it starts in their 20's and 30's. Your muscles weaken over time, but respond quickly to targeted exercise at any age.
Meet Kegelbell: the fast and natural way to tone and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor. This means the muscles of the vagina, anus, and perineum.
Learn more about how Kegelbell works.
Kegelbell® The Vagina Gym® Original Kit
Why Use Kegelbell®:
- Improve bladder and bowel control
- Reduce the risk of pelvic organ prolapse
- Treat Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD)