Unsure what is causing leakage or difficulty climaxing?
If pelvic muscle weakness is causing leakage (urine or feces or gas) or making it hard to reach climax, then you will know if the first 2 weeks of using Kegelbell.
Kegelbell is both a test and a treatment you can do in the privacy of your bathroom. 🛀🏾
Quiz--Are your pelvic muscles weak?
5 Common Signs of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
If you experience any of the following scenarios, you may be suffering from a weak pelvic floor.
- I sometimes pee my pants when I cough, sneeze, jump, exercise, or lift heavy objects.
- I feel like I am “looser” down there after giving birth to my child.
- I need to use artificial lubricant to have vaginal intercourse.
- I feel a heavy, fullness in my vagina that I don’t recall having until recently.
- I find my orgasm intensity is not what it used to be, and I just don’t “come” that often anymore.
If any of the above descriptions apply to your life, your body is telling you that your pelvic floor muscles have weakened. You are not alone. More than 75% of women have pelvic floor muscles that are weak and can benefit from being stronger.
Read more about it here.
Kit original Kegelbell® The Vagina Gym®
Pourquoi utiliser Kegelbell® :
- Améliorer le contrôle de la vessie et des intestins
- Réduire le risque de prolapsus des organes pelviens
- Traiter la dysfonction sexuelle féminine (FSD)