The Two Week Challenge
Use Kegelbell for 5 minutes a day 3 days a week for two weeks. We guarantee you will notice a difference or your money back.
How will you notice a difference?
Before you start working out with Kegelbell, insert a finger in your vagina and squeeze down on it.
Note how strong (or how weak) the squeeze around your finger is.
After this initial test, use Kegelbell for 5 minutes a day at least three days a week as directed.
After two full weeks of use, insert your finger again and squeeze.
We are willing to bet everything you will feel a difference. The squeeze this time will be noticeably stronger, more present, than the initial baseline test.
Why are we so sure?
All of our early customers that responded to our survey said they had a stronger squeeze and that they were very pleased with the change and the benefits that came with it!!
This change is something most women think of as a "tighter" vagina--but it is not tight in a restrictive or cramped sense--rather the vagina becomes stronger and toned with the ability to squeeze on command and still relax in a healthy way too. (Indeed, what is an orgasm, but a very special muscle contraction, that requires tension and release in rapid succession.)
That is the goal: healthy supple muscles that can grip and release allowing those muscles to do all the important tasks they must do to support your health.
Hey, if you do not notice a stronger squeeze, then simply return Kegelbell to us within 60 days of having received it, clearly identifying your purchase order, so we can return the cost of the product to you minus $15 handling fee.
Questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What other signs should you look for that indicate your pelvic muscles are getting stronger? Here are just some of the natural benefits that arise from strengthened muscles!
1) Improved natural lubrication
2) Improved quality of orgasm/climax
3) Ability to reach climax in a variety of positions and circumstances
4) Reduction or elimination of bladder leakage
5) Reduction or elimination of gas/fecal leakage
6) Reduction of constipation (if it had been caused by weak muscles)
7) Easing of menstrual cramps
8) Male sexual partners noticing improved squeeze
9) Pelvic organs feel lifted and supported, especially noticeable while exercising that the 'heavy' feeling has disappeared
10) Improved swagger from feeling sexy and strong!